Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be described as a process of making a website search engine-friendly in order to achieve a high-ranking on targeted search terms or keywords.
As an estimate, more than one million web pages being added to the Internet every day. This has become an utterly competitive arena with everyone aspiring for a first-page position on search engines.
The average website takes 2-3 minutes to surf, first page search results take 20-30 minutes; however, most surfers will not go past the first 3 pages of search results.
- Websites with search rankings 1-10: receive 60 - 65% of Traffic
- Websites with search rankings 11-20: receive 20 - 25% of Traffic
- Websites with search rankings 21-30: receive 3 - 7% of Traffic.
At Omnichannel Commerce, our SEO solutions are planned after an in-depth analysis of our clients’ existing websites. Significant consideration has been given to industry and market trends on the Internet and specifically, on how the website will compete with key online competitors.
With the adoption of proven Search Engine Optimization techniques, Omnichannel Commerce will provide the opportunity to:
- Increase Brand-Visibility
- Expand reach
- Develop new markets
- Intensify marketing activities
- Enhance corporate image
- Efficiently compete in its market
- Lower client acquisition cost on marketing expenditure
- Track and measure SEO promotional activities