In the Omnichannel world, providing same shopping experience to the customers in brick-and-mortar and online stores is very crucial for all the retailers. Therefore, if you are planning for your business to reach higher goals without much effort, you must integrate your in-store POS system with eCommerce website.
Building your online presence shouldn’t be a headache for you. We extend the capacity of your POS system with eCommerce to make online selling simple, powerful and least stressful.
The POS eCommerce integration results in more customers, higher sales and less manual work.
We have developed a middleware platform called ‘Octopus’. Octopus bridges the gap between a POS system and eCommerce shopping carts and marketplaces. Octopus facilitates two-way integration – uploads inventory from POS to eCommerce and downloads web orders into POS system. The process of synchronization runs automatically.
Octopus, the Omnichannel Platform, is currently integrated with several POS systems, leading shopping carts and online marketplaces. POS eCommerce integration provided by Octopus is fully scalable. The technology behind Octopus is secured, modular and scalable to handle various retail verticals such as – clothing, footwear, sports, electronics, computer & peripherals, grocery, health & beauty, general merchandize, and much more.
Benefits of POS eCommerce Integration built on Octopus Omnichannel Platform
- Avoids over-selling
- Allows selling on multiple channels at the same time
- Automates product updates for Prices and Stocks
- Enables separate inventory stock for Online and Offline stores
- Provides omnichannel customer experience
- Offers “Click-and-Pick” option
- Reduces Man Power & Operational Cost
- Several retail stores can share same inventory stock
- Displays company’s combined quantity or specific store’s quantity on website
- Minimizes time of order fulfillment process
- Easy implementation, installation and integration between Point of Sale systems, eCommerce stores, Marketplaces and Mobile Apps.
When POS eCommerce integration is not automated, mistakes happen. It leads to incorrect product data, experience slow fulfillment processes, and wrong inventory levels. Product information may be incomplete, imperfect, inaccurate or missing. And, all these errors take hours and hours to fix.
Your one correct decision about POS eCommerce integration not only creates a seamless shopping experience to your customers but also save your time and money to manage your retail business.
We have the expertise and deep knowledge of developing eCommerce integration with any type of POS system. If you are using any of the following POS and actively looking to integrate it with Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Nopcommerce, Amazon, eBay, Souq, Farfetch, Fancy or SmartEtailing, please feel free to contact us.