Run your brick-and-mortar and E-Commerce store in one platform. Whether shoppers browse your store in person or from their smartphones, with Lightspeed’s system, you can offer a consisebtent experience and the same great service.
LightSpeed and OmniChannel integration
Lightspeed Setting Details
The setting tab is where you can enter the Lightspeed a API details to connect Octopus to Lightspeed. Make sure to generate your Lightspeed API details first before starting the integration.
To Generate API tokens for Lightspeed, go to lightspeed POS setting page and click on generate token in Octopus. It will redirect you to lightspeed and ask for the login details. Login and authorized our Octopus application and it will generate API details automatically.
You can select the sync status to enable or disable if you want to automatically update items from Octopus to your E-Commerce website.
Lightspeed Custom Rules
This is where we can set different settings for the products. This settings include Lightspeed Setting Panel, Schedule Setting panel, and Schedule Setting Panel.
Lightspeed Setting Panel
Use the same IDs in lightspeed under this panel.
Schedule Setting Panel
You can set scheduler time for automatic update or upload product data from System5. Scheduler time is set by time intervals.
Sync All Inventory – click on the box if you want to sync all products from the POS. Download Images from – you can click the drop-down menu to select which image/s to download from (Line item or Main item). You can Select SKU as – System SKU, Custom SKU, and Manufacturer SKU.
Field Lock Setting Panel
You can click on the box to select if you don’t want to update any data from Lightspeed to Octopus.
Before syncing product items from POS to your eBay account, we need to obtain eBay API credentials. Below are the steps in obtaining eBay API credentials.
STEP 1: Join eBay Developers Program: https://developer.ebay.com/join/default.aspx
STEP 2: eBay will send an Email to activate the account.
STEP 3: Account Activation
STEP 4: Get API credentials. This credentials will be used to connect your Channel account to your eBay account
Setting up Channel to connect to Ebay
Go to: http://gui.octopusbridge.com/octopus
Log in using your account details:
- User Name
- Merchant Name
Once logged in go to Setting. Credentials are generated from the eBay Developers Program. After generating credentials, fill up ebay details in this page.
Once you click on eBay marketplace, you will be routed to Ebay products page. This is where you can view all the products that you pushed from Product management.
- You can check the box/es to the right to select specific item/s to publish.
- Item per Page: Clicking this will create a drop-down box where you can select how many product items to be displayed per page.
- Search tab: This tab allows you to search a specific item by entering the product SKU or keyword. It also displays how many items are in Ebay.
- Add Product to eBay: This button allows you to add products to eBay Marketplace.
- Edit/Publish Product: Click to edit or update product information before publishing to eBay. You can set Shipping profile, Return Policy profile and Category from here.
- Ebay Item ID: You can see Item ID if product is successfully uploaded to Ebay.
- Shipping Profile You can select profile by clicking on drop-down box base on the profile you created.
- Return Policy Profile You can select profile by clicking on drop-down box base on the profile you created.
- You can select a Category, basing on the added categories from Map Category section.
You can manually download orders from Ebay on a specific date period. Just type in the ‘date from’ and ‘date to’ then click Download Order button.
Categories tab is where you can add categories, assign categories to products and map categories with POS categories. It has four subsections: Master categories, Map categories, Update Product Categories, and Ebay Category Fields.
You can search for a specific category and set certain categories or subcategories in the Channel. Once you select and click on the box, category will be added to Map Categories section under Ebay categories.
Before items can be published on eBay, we must map source department/category structure to that of eBay category structure. Some eBay categories have unique requirements. So, they must be met before items can be published.
1. Source Categories: Left hand side shows POS category structure.
2. eBay Categories: Right side shows Ebay categories added from the Master categories.
3. You can show number of entries by clicking on the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the Mapped Categories drop-down menu to select Unmapped Categories. This will show a list of all Source Categories that need to be mapped with eBay. For each Source Category on left hand side, choose an appropriate eBay Category from the drop down.
Update Product Categories
- You can search product item by typing in Name, SKU and Parent SKU.
- Select Category available categories on the drop-down menu then Click Update Products Category.
- Check the box to select item/s to update.
Ebay Category Fields
This is where you can add custom fields on a specific category in Ebay. One example is the MPN custom field shown in the example below.
MPN – Manufacturer part number is a series of numbers and/or letters that has been given to a part by the manufacturer. An MPN identifies the part as belonging to and originating from that one manufacturer. Each part the manufacturer makes has a diff