Run your brick-and-mortar and E-Commerce store in one platform. Whether shoppers browse your store in person or from their smartphones, with Lightspeed’s system, you can offer a consistent experience and the same great service.
LightSpeed and OmniChannel integration
Lightspeed Setting Details
The setting tab is where you can enter the Lightspeed a API details to connect Octopus to Lightspeed. Make sure to generate your Lightspeed API details first before starting the integration.
To Generate API tokens for Lightspeed, go to lightspeed POS setting page and click on generate token in Octopus. It will redirect you to lightspeed and ask for the login details. Login and authorized our Octopus application and it will generate API details automatically.
You can select the sync status to enable or disable if you want to automatically update items from Octopus to your E-Commerce website.
Lightspeed Custom Rules
This is where we can set different settings for the products. This settings include Lightspeed Setting Panel, Schedule Setting panel, and Schedule Setting Panel.
Lightspeed Setting Panel
Use the same IDs in lightspeed under this panel.
Schedule Setting Panel
You can set scheduler time for automatic update or upload product data from System5. Scheduler time is set by time intervals.
Sync All Inventory – click on the box if you want to sync all products from the POS. Download Images from – you can click the drop-down menu to select which image/s to download from (Line item or Main item). You can Select SKU as – System SKU, Custom SKU, and Manufacturer SKU.
Field Lock Setting Panel
You can click on the box to select if you don’t want to update any data from Lightspeed to Octopus.
Generating Amazon API Credentials
All Amazon Services accounts, except for Individual-Selling on Amazon accounts, are eligible to use MWS. If you are an individual seller and would like to use MWS, you can become eligible to register for MWS by upgrading to a Professional seller account.
Once you acquire Professional seller account.
Go to this link https://developer.amazonservices.com/ and Sign up for MWS
Next, make sure to select ‘I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS’. Type in Developer’s Name OmniChannel then enter the Developer Account number.
Read and accept Amazon MWS License Agreement then click ‘Next’.
Once you are done, you can now view your account identifiers which are the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token, which OmniChannel will need to access your Amazon seller account.
Setting up Channel to connect to Amazon
Go to: http://gui.octopusbridge.com
Login using your account details:
● · User Name
● · Password
● · Merchant Name
Once logged in go to Setting. Credentials are generated from Amazon MWS. After generating credentials, fill up Amazon credentials on this page.
Once you click on Amazon marketplace, you will be routed to Amazon products page. This is where you can view all the products that you pushed from Product management.
- You can check the box/es to the right to select specific item/s to publish.
- Search tab: This tab allows you search a specific item by entering the product SKU or keyword. It also displays how many items are in Amazon.
- Edit Product: Click to edit or update product information before publishing to Amazon. You can set Price, Quantity and SKU from here.
- Sync Amazon: This button allows you to sync products to Amazon Marketplace.
- Delete Products: You can delete product items from Amazon bucket.
Amazon Product Details
ASIN – Amazon Standard Identification Number. If ASIN is shown in product details or Amazon Products page, it means that product is successfully synced to Amazon.
Map Item Code
- Sample Identifications: You can download sample identifications format and add items to upload to Channel.
- Import Identifications: You can download spreadsheet with existing products in Amazon bucket. You can make some changes from spreadsheet and re-upload product items.
- Choose file: Select a file to upload. Make sure spreadsheet file follows the Sample Identifications format.
- Upload file: Upload file after choosing a spreadsheet file.
You can manually download orders from Amazon on a specific date period. You can click on radio button selections or just type in the ‘date from’ and ‘date to’ then click Download Order button.
Download AMZ Data
- Seller SKU – seller SKU is mapped from the POS.
- Amazon will overwrite product data when these are set to Yes.
Stock Rule: You can select which Stock rule to use. Safety Net rule or Quantity rule. The quantity inserted in the box will be reduced from the Product Management stock. For example: In Product Management, if total quantity of an item is 50 and you inserted 10 in the ‘Enter Value’ field; in Amazon, the quantity of the item will be shown as 40.
1. Safety Net rule – set rule to prevent items from selling when this number is reached. For example, in example below, when an item available quantity is reached 2, the items will be delisted from Amazon.
2. Set Quantity Rule – Can be used if you have more than 1 item to sell but you want to list only 1 item at a time. This gives the shoppers a sense of urgency. When the listed item is sold, it relists another one automatically.
Octopus Channel Intro
Once you are signed up to Octopus Bridge, you will be given the login details. Login details are your Email and Password. You can login to your account at http://gui.octopusbridge.com.
Once you login to the Octopus using your login details, you are automatically routed to the Product Management tab. Here, you can see all the product items uploaded from the POS.
When POS items are uploaded into the Channel, they show up under the “Product Management” tab. This is where a user can further modify the products before they are pushed to an E-commerce platform.
The topmost item or the first item displayed in this page is the last item uploaded from the POS. Example shown below: The item with Product SKU number “100472991036” is the last item uploaded from the POS.